No products in the cart.
- Drought Mitigation Programme Tharparkar 2016-2019
- Livelihood and Food Security Programme 2014-2017
- Community-Based Disaster Risk Mitigation Programme 2012-2022
- Community-based WASH Programme 2016-2022
- Caritas Initiative for Education Promotion Programme 2017-2022
- Emergency Response Programme (Flood 2010, 2012, 2020, 2022- Drought
- Emergency Response 2014, 2018, COVID-19 response 2020-21, 2022)
- Emergency response to Flood 2022 in 15 districts of Sindh, and Quality & Quantity assistance to flood-affected households that resulted in Caritas good phase building/acceptance
- Continued humanitarian activities during the COVID-19 pandemic and people were sensitized thoroughly about it through an awareness campaign, limited sessions, and source material.
- Promote the 1MMTP campaign in the Diocese of Hyderabad
- Conducted capacity-building programs and local groups were able to make their decisions and find appropriate solutions on their own
Any other information
- Develop effective collaboration Parishes, networking with Line departments, Humanitarian organizations, UN agencies, Humanitarian & Development clusters, Donor Agencies,
- Project activities are implemented with courage during the COVID-19 pandemic by following the SOPs
- Transferred advanced research findings to the agriculture farmers.
- Audit record and program files are up to dated.
- Generate institutional funds in 2021-2022
- All the staff is vaccinated