* Ahsan Raza Goth, Gadap Town & Yaqoob Farm (Karachi)
* Sai kay Hussain kay, District Chiniot-Punjab province
* Bonnie Abad, District Toba-Tek-Singh (Punjab)
* Bhambowali, district Gujranwala-Punjab
* Village Khahkhow, UC Sehnwar, District Hyderabad
* Killi Jatt, district Sibi (Balochistan province )
This project has been designed to promote adaptive farming and implement some sustainable initiatives. The main focus of the project is small farmers/tenants, and farm workers, which equally work in agriculture, sector with their families. The project intends to improve food and nutritional security of small farmers. The beneficiaries are provided with technical support and agriculture inputs for their empowerment
Community meetings & formation of smallholder farmer collectives: Community meetings were held to orientate local communities about project and role of smallholder farmer collectives (SHFCs). The social mobilizers in the respective villages formed three SHFCs.
Awareness sessions on best practices for livestock management: Two Awareness sessions on best livestock management practices followed by vaccination/ deworming camps were organized at Ahsan Raza Goth, Gadap Town & Yaqoob Farm (Karachi) dated 22-23 April 1172 livestock was vaccinated; while 375 goats, sheep, and cows were treated.